BEAUTY BY OLIVIA NW LTD - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- DEPOSITS AND BOOKING FEES
The Deposit and booking fee are in place to secure appointments on the online booking system.
On the day of the appointment all clients must pay the remaining balance by cash unless paid upfront on the online system, a £2 charge is payable if upfront payment is made online to cover fees and charges.
If the Deposit is not paid in full at the time of the booking, the appointment will be cancelled, and you will need to re-book. The cancelled slot will be re-opened for other bookings until the deposit and booking fee payment has been received.
- Each client needs to have paid a deposit in order to secure their appointment.
- Each client will receive an email confirmation once your appointment is booked.
- Each client will receive a text message will 24 hours before your appointment to remind you.
- 24 hours cancellation notice is required if clients want to cancel or reschedule their appointment, Clients will then be offered a new date and time for appointment or a full refund of the deposit.
- If there is less than 24 hours’ notice given and we cannot fill the slot, the deposit will have to be retained to cover our expenses.
- In the unlikely event of us having to cancel or reschedule an appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, the client will be offered a discount on their next appointment equivalent to the deposit and booking fee that client had paid for the cancelled one.
- In the event of a missed appointment with no message, phone call or email to cancel, the deposit will be retained, and we reserve the right to refuse any future appointments.
3. LATE ARRIVALS
- If clients are running late, they will be given the option whether to proceed with the appointment or not.
- If clients choose not to proceed then the booking fee paid will be retained.
- If clients choose to go on with the treatment (despite being late) a full payment will apply with the clients’ appointment still terminating at the originally allocated time. This is to ensure that none of our appointments run over into the time allocated for other clients.
- Beauty by Olivia NW Ltd will not be held responsible for the end result of the delayed treatment especially regarding fullness and retention of lashes.
- Complaints should be made within writing as soon as possible, service of complaints by email is accepted however we will not accept service of complaints by text message, whatsapp, or any social media channel.
Upon making a complaint, a copy of our complaints procedure will be sent to you and a written response will be issued within 28 days
Refunds are not offered for any reason.
- In case of allergic reaction a free removal will be offered if recommended by a medical professional.
- Infill appointment is any follow up appointment for up to 2-3 weeks after initial application. Any appointment after 2- 3 weeks will need to be booked as a new set.
- We recommend that infills are arranged every 2 - 3 weeks after their previous appointment in order to achieve best results.
- Should a client arrive for an infill appointment having retained less than 40% of their lashes we may recommend that a further appointment is booked at the next available time, this could be straight after but there are no guarantees of appointments.
- For best retention between infills it is crucial that clients follow the aftercare advice given by Beauty by Olivia NW Ltd.
- We kindly ask clients to come eye makeup free for their appointments. Time spent cleaning clients lashes will reduce the amount of time spent in actually applying extensions and may affect the quality of the service and the end result as a whole for which we cannot be held responsible.
7. INFILLS OF OTHER TECHNICIANS WORK
- We will not under any circumstances infill other lash technicians work.
8. COVID-19 TEMPORARY POLICY
- Please arrive on your appointment time only, no earlier or later.
- When arrived please wait outside and either call 07860574262, or contact me via social media, email, text or whatsapp.
- All clients must attend their appointment alone, I do not have the facility to allow children of any age to attend the appointment.
- All clients must wear a face mask at all times upon entering the property, during the appointment and leaving.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID 19 please stay at home and notify us as soon as possible to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you will not be charged if this is the reason for cancellation pursuant to section 2.
Copyright Beauty by Olivia NW Ltd Eyelash Extensions in Burscough